Thursday, September 4, 2014

Doors

We know that God opens doors and closes doors and has his sovereign hand over our lives. He directs our paths and his will comes to pass. I know that because i have read how God has done this in the lives of others, in the Bible, and how it is. Consistent with his overall nature.

What I don't know is what that looks like for me right now. I often have a hard time seeing what doors are open, which are closed, and where he is directing me. I know that no matter where i end up, it will be the place he wants me to be. But i don't know how to choose a path.  I am in prayer and others are in prayer for me. My worries are subsiding. I know it will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah C. Mathiot

I am a local artist in New Bern, North Carolina. My artwork centers around the things that interest, challenge, and inspire me. To buy my work, please visit my studio or contact me.